BICYCLE TOURS IN THE SPECTACULAR BRITISH COLUMBIA INTERIOR
Experience the best of BC with the Kootenay’s premiere provider of guided and self-guided bicycle tours
FEATURED CYCLING EXPERIENCES
West Koot Loop: Silver Triangle Tour (4 Days, 3 Nights)
Make 2023 the year to discover the West Kootenays of BC on a fully supported or self-supported bicycle tour. High quality bikes (including electric bicycles) are also available with tour packages.
WHY CYCLE WITH US?
FULLY SUPPORTED TOURS
- Everything included! Luggage transport, assistance vehicle, meals and deluxe accommodations, hot springs and more
- Small groups and personalized service with local owner-operator guide
INCREDIBLE SCENERY & CHARMING TOWNS
- Spectacular natural scenery: glaciers, fjord-like lakes, snow-capped mountains, wildife, provincial parks
- Genuine mountain towns with lively and friendly atmosphere
- Nearby hot springs available on select tours
TRUE LOCAL FLAVOUR
- Fresh locally produced food, BC wines and local craft beer
- Dine, stay and discover favourite local spots
- Lodging and all meals and snacks included
- Scenic, lightly travelled roads overlooking expansive lakes and mountain vistas
- Consistently warm and sunny summers make for great cycling conditions
“Kootenay Cycling Adventures was the perfect way to get out cycling for us. John offers a private 4 day Kootenay Loop tour through magnificent scenery. The combination of the road and rail trails was wonderful. The hotels he uses are excellent, his snack stops are well timed with nourishing treats and his lunches are delicious. And his congenial personality rounds out a 5 star experience. We rented Ebikes from John which ramped it up to a 10 star experience for us. We can highly recommend John and Kootenay cycling”
– Donna, July 2022
“We LOVED our Slocan Valley ride, expertly supported by John. I would highly recommend Kootenay Cycling Adventures if you are traveling to this spectacularly beautiful part of the planet. John was great with regard to communications, covering all of the bases and being friendly and helpful with suggestions for visits in the area”
– Helen, October 2022
“Cycling in the Kootenays!”
My husband and I had an amazing experience cycling in the Kootenays at the end of June. The weather was perfect, the air clean and fresh and the scenery was spectacular – wild flowers, snow capped mountains and a black bear! John had thought of everything and all the personal touches made this trip very memorable. They cycling is mostly main roads and the traffic was for the most part light and very respectful of cyclists. The best part was a quiet winding side road with gentle rolling hills, great scenery and farm stands along the way. This 3 day trip is ideal for a long weekend or tack on a few more days and enjoy the city of Nelson. A positive experience and a trip we will highly recommend to friends and family.
CRAFTED EXPERIENCES FOR CURIOUS TRAVELLERS
We specialize in providing guided road biking tours from our home base in Nelson, British Columbia. Our mission is to help you live the dream through self-propelled and supported travel. Providing great experiences is in our DNA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ve got the questions. We’ve got the answers.